At this moment we are not accepting new submissions
Type of Proposals
• Oral communication*
• Symposium **
Submission of papers
- Presentation of the abstract * / abstract – until February 29th 2020; (please open Registration link)
* Abstract can be submitted in Portuguese / English or in Spanish / English or French / English.
Note 1: All proposals will be submitted to referee.
Note 2: The reply regarding the acceptance of the proposals will be communicated to the authors until March 7th 2020
*Each registered author may submit up to two works.
- Summary / Abstract – maximum 250 words (each), both for works in communication and poster format. It should include 3 to 5 keywords.
- Font – Times New Roman 12, 1.5 space.
- Margins: Upper and lower margins 3 cm and lateral margins 2.5 cm.
- The submited file must include title and abstract only.
- On the registration page (SGE) must be included the title, the name of the authors, the institution to which they belong, professional category, postal address, telephone / mobile phone, e-mail
Rules for Presentation of POSTERS
1. Authors must make a recording with the presentation of the POSTER (3 to 5 minutes).
2. The recordings of the presentations of the works will take place during the conference (time dedicated to the presentation of the POSTERS).
3. Recording must have an explicit email contact in case someone wants to ask questions, be able to do so by email.
4. Recordings must be sent to the LTHE Organization by the end of the week (14 March 2021).
*** Each symposium should have 4 to 5 presentations. Each first author must register
Full texts must be sent by June 30th 2020 to be able to be referred to and published in the conference E-Book.
The E-Book will be published with ISBN by the Instituto Universitario de Creatividad e Innovación Educativa (IUCIE) of University of Valencia (UV).
All texts will be submitted to peer review so its publication will depend on this assessment. Rules for full texts Here